Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hill Sprints


I think my most feared workout is hill sprints.  Not quite as much as "Fran" and "Fight Gone Bad", but those are testers with a score which makes them even more nerve racking.

But as far as training workouts go, the most painful ones are hill sprints as I have a "killer" hill right around the corner from my house.  These pics are from a couple of the hills I run in Los Gatos, California.  There is an even larger one but that is further down the trail and I only sometimes make it there.

My workout was:
Jog 5 min
+
 5 sets of:
Hill Sprint 30 sec up
walk down
+
then Jog 5 min

These intervals will increase as I get closer to competition.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a top level crossfit athlete doing hill sprints. No workout like it! Good luck at the regionals. Blog is great.

    Ron from New Jersey

    ReplyDelete