Thursday, December 16, 2010

Light week

Only have done two workouts so far this week, a little bit of a lighter week before I do some testers next week right before Christmas!  One of the tests is "Jackie", so I'm looking forward to that.

Here are the wods for this week.

A1. Front Squat @ 30X1; 3,3,3,3; rest 2 min
A2. CTB Chin Ups - 25 x 4; rest 2 min
B. BB forward lunges - 10 total steps x 4 sets; rest 90 sec
C. gh raises - 15 x 3; rest 90 sec
Front Squat felt ok, still losing my glute activation where it starts to roll underneath with heavier loads.  Pullups were easy and lunges are to work on my glutes around 170lb for each set.

A1. Power Snatch - 3,3,2,2,1,1; rest 3 min
A2. Ring Dips + 20# vest - amrap x 6; rest 3 min
B. KBS - 1-13 breathing KBS ladder - 2 pd - breathe 5 breaths b/t reps

Power snatch I started at 165lb and then did a couple ring dip sets at 24 each set.  When I went up to 175lb I failed, had no tri's left.  I dug in a little deeper and got 175lb but a little sloppy form.  I finished at 180lb x 1.  Rind dips dropped to around 15.  The KBS ladder was fun, interesting to concentrate on breath, especially in later sets when it got harder which made the rest shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment