Monday, March 7, 2011

Gearing up!

I had a very busy week last week, and my body felt it as I was feeling aches and pains everywhere. My only thought was I need to stay healthy right now. I got some great rest toward the end of the week and felt more recovered as the weekend went on. The beginning of the week I did some heavy squats that got me pretty sore, then I did this wod that I struggled to recover from all week:

Run 400 m @ 90%
walk rest 6 min x 5
+
3 tough hang power snatch
10 CTB chin ups
10 burpees
rest walk 6 min x 5
+
Row 45 sec @ 1:30/500 m pace
walk rest 5 min x 5

I ran out of gas in the middle. I have been experimenting with some carbs in the middle of a workout since.

There was not much rest over the weekend as I had some more tough wods. Here is the video of one I did Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment