Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ben Shanker Meets OPT at Cadence!!!

Well I have a slight hamstring strain that has been bugging me for the last couple days, not horribly, but enough for me to sit today out.  I was supposed to do 3 workouts but all were demanding on the hamstring including Sumo Deadlift Highpulls, hang power cleans, and running.  

So I had my friend, Ben Shanker, substitute in for me.  He did my workout that I was supposed to do in the morning.  I always believed in improvement from visualization, and he gave me some good positive visualization while I took the day off.  Here he is grunting and pushing through the workout with everything he has.  This is how you push hard.  So while he makes me unhealthier when he in town by making me drink beer and be his wingman, today he made me healthier while I was sitting out by "killing" this workout.  Thanks Ben!

Ben Shanker Meets OPT from Joseph Warren on Vimeo.

2 comments: